Continuing from my previous Zoeva Naturally Yours Palette…
Here’s my thoughts and swatches from the Cocoa Blend Palette:
Carrying 10 shades of alluring warm tones, this palette has gotta be one of my sweetest sinful joys. I like how that this palette offers both Matte and Metallic subtly seductive chocolate shades that is versatile from day to evening wear.
For day look, I create an elegant and soft look using Pure Canache + Sweeter End + Freshly Baked. The finish is a flawless clean and delicate look.
For night look, I create a sultry yet sophisticated look using Warm notes (My favrouite!!) + Substitute for love + Delicate Acidity + Infusion. This finish is a sexy red-tone glamour that sets hearts pounding.
Similar to my thoughts on the Naturally Yours Palette,
- Perfect blend of light to dark coloured warm-tone shade
- Fine pigments allow awesome coverage and intense pigmentation
- Applies smoothly with both fingers and brushes
- Great for everyday natural soft eye makeup look + glamourous night time look (many looks can be created with a single palette!)
- The only drawback is the pricey SGD36!
- But then again… for each shade at SGD3.60, This is quite a steal!! Oops! So there really isn’t any cons… JUST BUY IT ALREADY!
My favourite shade is “Warm notes”. This metallic red shade is perfect for the entire lid, or even as a mid-eyelid shade. It’s a bold shade that flatters my fair skin tone perfectly. The finish is a sexy, confident and edgy look that’s bound to turn heads!
Look at how I create a wearable day-night Red-Tone Eye look with my favourite combination: Pure Canache + Warm Notes + Substitute for love
What’s your thought on these ZOEVA eyeshadows? Which palette is your favourite?
PS: I have just ordered another batch of ZOEVA palettes!!! Just waiting for shipping makes me excited!! Anyone’s a makeup hoarder like me?
Look out for my next post for the review and swatches for my haul!
Watch my YouTube beauty blogs:
Subscribe too! 😛 New beauty blogs coming soon ~
Disclaimer: The products mentioned are not sponsored. I purchased them. Opinions stated are my own.